Webroot Inc. is a cybersecurity company based in the United States that provides internet protection to both consumers and enterprises. Webroot antivirus software is designed to protect against viruses, spyware, malware, and other internet threats. Webroot is also one of the most user-friendly antivirus software, having an easy-to-use interface. Webroot is also known for its speedy scan time, which means it checks the entire system rapidly and stops viruses from causing harm to the system.
Webroot is a cloud-based antivirus system that prevents malware and viruses from infecting the user’s device. It is the most lightweight and fastest antivirus software in the market. It also protects the user’s account login information and passwords. Moreover, it also offers a user-friendly interface that allows users to manage many devices with ease.
All operating systems, including macOS, Windows, Android, and iOS, are supported by Webroot Antivirus. However, users may be required to uninstall the webroot software due to an extensive database from the system. Therefore, with the help of the Webroot Removal, the user may quickly delete the software from their device. Moreover, it is the simplest and most straightforward method of successfully uninstalling the Webroot antivirus software. So, the users failing to uninstall the webroot software should consider removing the webroot software using the webroot removal tool.
Webroot removal is a simple app that allows users to delete webroot software from their system. It also helps in the complete removal of Webroot antivirus software from the PC. Therefore, through the help of the information covered here on how to use the Webroot Removal to uninstall the Webroot Antivirus software easily, it would be easy for all users to uninstall webroot antivirus software.
Download procedure for Webroot Removal Tool
The following mentioned below are the simple and easy methods through which the user can easily download the Webroot Removal Tool.
- First of all, the users will have to open a preferred web browser.
- After that, go to the Webroot Removal Tool’s official website.
- Note: The official website is webroot.com/safe.
- Then, from there, download the “.exe” file.
- After the “.exe” file has been downloaded, double-click it to run it.
Installation Procedure for Webroot Removal Tool
To install the Webroot, first, download it to the device and then follow the procedures outlined below.
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- A dialogue box will appear on the screen, asking whether the application should be installed on the system.
- Then press the “Yes” option to begin the installation process.
- Following that, a dialogue box will show on the screen once more.
- After that, press the “Next” button.
- The user will be asked to accept the license agreement in the next window.
- After that, users are advised to tick the button stating, “I accept the agreement,” after thoroughly reading the agreement.
- Then press the “Next” button once more.
- Select a location to save the installed files and folders after that.
- After that, press the “Next” button.
- Click on the “Next” button once more.
- Finally, a dialogue box will show on the screen, and the user will need to click the “Install” button.
Finally, the Webroot Removal Tool installation will be completed, and the tool will be successfully installed on the system.
Procedure to Remove Webroot Antivirus Using Webroot Removal Tool
Users can either uninstall the webroot antivirus from the control panel or use the Removal Tool to do so. The Webroot Removal Tool makes the uninstalling process easier and faster. Therefore, consider the steps outlined below to remove webroot antivirus software:
- Go to the taskbar.
- To access the “Hidden apps” section of the taskbar, click the “triangle” icon in the lower right corner.
- The screen will then display a list.
- Right-click on a Webroot antivirus and choose “Shut Down Protection” from the drop-down menu.
- A dialogue window will appear on the screen, asking the user whether or not they want to shut off the Webroot antivirus software.
- After that, tap on the “Yes” button to remove webroot antivirus from the system.
These were all the procedures for using the Webroot Removal Tool to uninstall Webroot Antivirus. Furthermore, if the user is still having trouble uninstalling the Webroot Removal Tool, they can contact the Webroot customer service staff for assistance.