Q1. How can you change the password of a Webroot Login account using the online management account?
Ans. Follow the process given below to change the password in order to keep your Webroot Login Account safe and secure.
- To initiate with the procedure of changing the Webroot login password, launch the web browser. Type in webroot.com to reach its official website and select the My Account button from the top of the page.
- Afterwards, sign in to your Webroot account using the right login details.
- Once you reach the accounts portal, look at the upper right corner and click on the inverted arrow besides your username. Then, click the Account Settings option.
- In the next window, you have to tap on the Change option beside the Password.
- It will take you to the Change Password window. Here you have to fill in the mandatory details with the certain information explained below.
- Current Password- Here, you have to input the password that you are using at present to login to your Webroot account.
- New Password- Set up a new and unique password that must include more than 8 characters. Use both the uppercase and lowercase letters including symbols and numbers.
- Retype Password– Repeat the same password again as it is into the assigned fields correctly.
- Once you have entered all the details, go through it again to make some mandatory changes.
- Finally, press the Change Password tab in order to successfully generate a new password for your account.
Q2. What are the troubleshooting steps to fix the Webroot Login issues?
Ans. To resolve the Webroot Login issues have a glimpse on these troubleshooting steps.
- Check the internet connection in case you are unable to access the login window of Webroot.
- Try to login to your Webroot account using the new incognito window.
- Verify the login credentials to sign in to the Webroot account.
- In case, you are entering the correct password and unable to sign in to your account, try changing the login password and then login to your account.
- Restart your system to resolve the Webroot Login issues.